Quantum Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for the group: Quantum Roleplay. It's server will run on RPG-X V2.2 (Beta 8.1 Paris)

2 posters

Ryan McFalson's application

McFalson
    Lieutenant JG (Security)
    Lieutenant JG (Security)

Ryan McFalson's application Empty Ryan McFalson's application

Post by McFalson Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 am

Hello, I'm here from {TFF}.

Forum name: McFalson

RP names: Ryan McFalson (my common character; usually always play him); Viktor Khantovsk (infamous Starfleet Intelligence spy. Makes appearances in some RP's if the CO wants it). Tevin Sommerson (Another spy; purest horrible evil.)

Usergroup I wish to be placed in: Security.

Experience: I was a member of {TFF} for some time, also participated in some fun with 3rd Fleet.

Other memberships I have: I guess none. {TFF} doesn't do RPG-X anymore so I guess I'm non-clanned at the moment.

Time spent on RPG-X: I dunno, a year maybe?

Comments: As a CO you'll find I never do ordinary plots, and you can ask anyone that and they'll tell you. I was in trouble with UFP once but now I just don't log in there. Problem solved. Wink (anyway they're STO now, so...). I've missed SRP's before, but mostly because I relied on e-mail notifications of reply to our alert topic, or because I had to go out with my mom. All in all I'd say I'm pretty darned good at what I do. I sometimes have to cut out of RP's, but I try to never cut out of an SRP unless I really have to. In any case, RPG-X is back, and this time it's wielding a flaming sword with which to slay! No more will we stand still and silent, we are BACK to claim the world which is rightfully ours! W000T!!!!

-McFalson
    Alex
    Alex
    Commander (Hazard)
    Commander (Hazard)

Ryan McFalson's application Empty Re: Ryan McFalson's application

Post by Alex Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am

Welcome McFalson, your application has been accepted.

Rewards:
    - You have been given member level access to the forum.
    - You have been given the rank of Lieutenant JG in the Security usergroup.

If you have any problems, please re-direct any and all situations to the Adminstrative Offices.

Thank you for applying and welcome to QRP.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:48 am